ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+16
wannaberocker
Jess9450
Miles
Paulie079
Thunder Peel
Spunkn
mina
Ethnog
Squeakers
Toro
TX_CO_Matt
Dandelions in the Rain
Ninzae
Miss Spaulding
Apricity
Strider1002
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Toro

Toro

What's on your mind? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:48 pm

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
When do you have to move by?
I have this place til Tuesday. I have time, but not if I keep procrastinating. Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:10 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
Squeakers wrote:
I know with my writing, I am my worst critic. People says I'm a fantastic writer and that I should go public, but I just don't see any of my works hitting the bookstores. I keep almost all of my stories ( and my attempts at stories), but nearly 99% will probably never be seen by anyone other than me and/or very close friends. I don't even let my family see any of it....
That's what pen names are for! Your family doesn't even have to know it's you Razz

Ooh. Yes. Cool Pen names are great! You should come up with something awesome, Squeaks.
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:10 pm

Potato soup turned out excellent tonight. It definitely hit the spot.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:45 pm

Miss Spaulding wrote:
Potato soup turned out excellent tonight. It definitely hit the spot.
Suspect 

What's on your mind? - Page 3 HD7FFAB97

You killed his friends and dined on their innards.

HOW DARE YOU!

Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:07 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
That's what pen names are for! Your family doesn't even have to know it's you Razz
Miss Spaulding wrote:
Ooh. Yes. Cool Pen names are great! You should come up with something awesome, Squeaks.
Oh, I know...but still...even under a pen name...and I know eventually they'll find out.

I've already got a nice pen name picked out. Stride knows it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:21 pm

Mad This mouse needs a "safety" switch on it.

Stupid thing, I typed a response..... but when I put my hand on the mouse. I accidentally clicked it's "back" button and lost it.

It was the wisest, most funniest, sexiest and most bestest post I have ever posted..... EVER and it is lost forever.

But trust me.... it was the most EPIC post ever.... it would have meant closing the interwebs cause there could never be more awesomeness higher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 12:38 am

It feels soooo gooood to be out of that truck and laying in bed. And my mind is at ease knowing my niece got through her surgery well. Maybe I'll actually get a full night's sleep Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:52 am

I'm glad she's doing well. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:26 am

Was able to catch up on some needed sleep, but still woke up at the butt-crack of dawn (as my dad used to say lol). Now catching up on some missed episodes of Gilmore Girls Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:48 am

Thought I'd stop by CF and see if anything has changed. The first thread I saw was: "Can a Christian man wear a bikini?" I immediately left. Yep...things can always get worse...
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:55 am

I deleted my profile there. I'm curious what
The responses are.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:33 pm

Headers and footers in Word are driving me mad. Regardless, White Friday will be a paperback sometime soon...
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:30 pm

I NEED to sleep now.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:35 pm

Saucy wrote:
Thought I'd stop by CF and see if anything has changed.  The first thread I saw was: "Can a Christian man wear a bikini?"  I immediately left.  Yep...things can always get worse...
Suspect I just signed in after...... well all this time and I had a message on my wall.

But yeah, I gave up on that place the last time I went there and it was a mess.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:47 pm

Saucy wrote:
Thought I'd stop by CF and see if anything has changed.  The first thread I saw was: "Can a Christian man wear a bikini?"  I immediately left.  Yep...things can always get worse...
It's so ridiculous.

In September I posted on some thread and got a rep from a member. Their comment was something to the effect of...'Nice to see you back. The troll population has really died lately.'

Um. WHAT? ...Okay, maybe not so many trolls. But the utter nonsense is off the charts. I'm in awe.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:03 pm

Miss Spaulding wrote:

In September I posted on some thread and got a rep from a member. Their comment was something to the effect of...'Nice to see you back. The troll population has really died lately.'
Denial, and/or projection Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:15 pm

Miss Spaulding wrote:

It's so ridiculous.

Um. WHAT? ...Okay, maybe not so many trolls. But the utter nonsense is off the charts. I'm in awe.
The funny thing is...they considered US the trolls. So once we left, they were all like, "wow, things have gotten better around here!"
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:21 pm

Saucy wrote:
Miss Spaulding wrote:

It's so ridiculous.

The funny thing is...they considered US the trolls.  So once we left, they were all like, "wow, things have gotten better around here!"
I saw tags that said "Its so dull now" (something like that) and the reason is. If trolls aren't fed, they get bored and starve.
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:24 pm

Miss Spaulding wrote:
Saucy wrote:
It's so ridiculous.

The last time I logged on the person who has stalked, harassed, and threaten me posted a comment about me AGAIN! I reported the post AGAIN! and I guess the mods took pity on me this time around.

Anyways, the less I read there, the less I log on, the better I feel.
Actually, I logged on now after reading your post just to make sure all my settings were correct.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:31 pm

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that Ethie Sad that person needs to be put down.
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:41 pm

He wont, Anthony. He makes sock accounts after sock accounts. And he holds on to a lot of horrible anger.
That is why I cannot solve the problem. I cannot make it better, so its wiser to stay away and be away.
Back to top Go down
mina

mina

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:52 pm

I have not been there in 2 or 3 months; logged in the other day and was appalled. There are a lot of socks there and people try to be other personalities through their socks. Even someone i'd always thought as normal is popping up as a sock- maybe more than one. It's sad and deranged; who spends time on that? It oddly fascinates me as to why this occurs; but not enough to stick around there to be involved again or even lurk.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:53 pm

We can find out where he lives and go beat him up for you ethnog. I know tai chi!
I'm sorry you have to deal with that. Sad

Aahhhh my cat came in my room and I had a tea bag sitting on a plate and he was curious and poking it with his paw. Umm now he's hiding behind my computer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:56 pm

mina wrote:
I have not been there in 2 or 3 months; logged in the other day and was appalled.  There are a lot of socks there and people try to be other personalities  through their socks.  Even someone i'd always thought as normal is popping up as a sock- maybe more than one.   It's sad and deranged; who spends time on that?  It oddly fascinates me as to why this occurs; but not enough to stick around there to be involved again or even lurk.
Yeah, pretending to be a few of the posters who left. That is why I reported some of those posts.

I wish, Dandy. If I could I would kick him hard!
Its alright, I'm over it now. If I don't read it, I don't get worried or scared as before. I just have to be away from it all.

I don't think people will understand how scary something like that is, until it has happened to them.

anyway...
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:58 pm

I always wonder what history classes with be like in the year 4000.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next