ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Contacts or glasses?

Go down 
+7
Amber.ly
Miles
Hadassah
mina
Ethnog
Dandelions in the Rain
wannaberocker
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

Contacts or glasses? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contacts or glasses?   Contacts or glasses? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:07 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
Ugh, astigmatism. I was diagnosed with that earlier this year. Thing is, I still can't see far away with perfect clarity, except with my glasses. So, I don't know what's going on.
Diagnosed sounds so terrible. :shock: 

Are you farsighted or nearsighted?

I can see stuff close up if I don't wear glasses or contacts since I'm nearsighted. Very Happy But if someone stands a few feet away I won't see their face - just a blur. Very Happy
My glasses make me so dizzy though.. I don't know why. But my contacts don't. Is it because of astigmatism correction in the glasses and not in the contacts.. or something else entirely?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Thunder Peel

Thunder Peel

Contacts or glasses? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contacts or glasses?   Contacts or glasses? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:07 pm

I've been wearing contacts since I was about 11 so they're no big deal. I wear glasses on days when my eyes are really tired or when I'm too lazy to put my contacts in. I don't mind them at all, especially if you get the soft kind. The hard ones can be tougher to deal with.
Back to top Go down
http://lunarboulevard.blogspot.com/

Contacts or glasses?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2