ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you have a Crush on Anyone?

Go down 
+22
Hadassah
Apricity
OneHappyCookie
Edwards1984
Rayofsun
Soldier<3
Dandelions in the Rain
Ninzae
Miles
Squeakers
Paulie079
Spunkn
Strider1002
Ethnog
Miss Spaulding
Jess9450
TX_CO_Matt
Toro
Bristecom
PinkSweetart
Maka
wannaberocker
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Toro

Toro

Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:18 pm

Ill go to the zoo, but NO shoving me in the cage, or I shall act like a monkey and fling my poo at you. Sput!
Back to top Go down
OneHappyCookie

OneHappyCookie

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:24 pm

I think I have a crush on the Sweet Tea I got at Whataburger.

Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:58 pm

little_tigress wrote:
PinkSweetart wrote:
little_tigress wrote:
Jess! Yay for zoo dates. I'm still waiting for someone to take me on one. Closest I've come is the Sea Aquariam - but thats also a fun date Very Happy

I wanna see more lovey-dovey stuff here. I need to live vicariously through someone!

Yes, me too! Even if the zoo here isn't all that great I'd still love to go on a zoo date. ^_^ And a bowling date, and a pizza place date, and a picnic date, and an amusement park date, and a beach date, and a fancy restaurant date, and art gallery date. Then my life will be complete. lol

oh the beach date. I've done that a couple of times. I *love* that date.

My favourite "date", which wasn't technically a date at all, was at the beach. I'd just gotten in from the airport, and he took me to the beach right away instead of getting me settled in where I was staying because he wanted me to see how the ocean looked just before a tropical storm/hurricane blew in. we were the only two people on the beach, and it was all eerily calm, and the sun was setting.

So beautiful.

wannaberocker wrote:
Wait Jess has a zoo date? Id like to go to the zoo, I haven't been to the zoo in soooooooo long. Can I tag along as the third wheel?

oo! good idea! We should all tag along!

Thats OK, right Jess?

Aw, that sounds so sweet! I wish I lived near the beach!

My favorite dates were always the ones were no one spent any money. It allows time for my weird silly side to come out as well as for me to poke it out of the guy as well.

Oh and I second the zoo meet up!!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:43 pm

Hiking is a good date. I took my last gf for a hike on our first date. I kept making her take the upward path, and she got pretty mad at me... fortunately she also liked me Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:45 pm

PinkSweetart wrote:
little_tigress wrote:
PinkSweetart wrote:
little_tigress wrote:
Jess! Yay for zoo dates. I'm still waiting for someone to take me on one. Closest I've come is the Sea Aquariam - but thats also a fun date Very Happy

I wanna see more lovey-dovey stuff here. I need to live vicariously through someone!

Yes, me too! Even if the zoo here isn't all that great I'd still love to go on a zoo date. ^_^ And a bowling date, and a pizza place date, and a picnic date, and an amusement park date, and a beach date, and a fancy restaurant date, and art gallery date. Then my life will be complete. lol

oh the beach date. I've done that a couple of times. I *love* that date.

My favourite "date", which wasn't technically a date at all, was at the beach. I'd just gotten in from the airport, and he took me to the beach right away instead of getting me settled in where I was staying because he wanted me to see how the ocean looked just before a tropical storm/hurricane blew in. we were the only two people on the beach, and it was all eerily calm, and the sun was setting.

So beautiful.

wannaberocker wrote:
Wait Jess has a zoo date? Id like to go to the zoo, I haven't been to the zoo in soooooooo long. Can I tag along as the third wheel?

oo! good idea! We should all tag along!

Thats OK, right Jess?

Aw, that sounds so sweet! I wish I lived near the beach!

My favorite dates were always the ones were no one spent any money. It allows time for my weird silly side to come out as well as for me to poke it out of the guy as well.

Oh and I second the zoo meet up!!!!! Razz

I live close to a beach, its not all that exciting..... although... our beach DOES suck... but hey, its a beach. Sput!
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:51 pm

What's a hike without a little upward path? You gotta put your back into it, it makes it more exilerating.

Anyway. I have a crush on food. And as for what would make for a good date, I think anything outdoors is nice. Hiking, kayaking, horseback riding, ect. Coffee dates are nice too, but those are pretty relaxed and casual. Good for a first date to break the ice.
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:53 pm

Miss Spaulding wrote:
Good for a first date to break the ice.

Ice fishing, got it. Sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:11 pm

I do have a crush actually :albino: 
Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:18 pm

Sauceman wrote:

High Five 

yay for crushes!
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:24 pm

Sauceman wrote:

Details!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:06 pm

Well, she's a girl I've known for awhile, but have been more like acquaintances at our previous church. I've always thought she was gorgeous. But even though she added me on Facebook, we never chatted. We all have those friends that are just there, but we never talk to. I kinda went on my way when our church broke off and she left the previous church as well and started going to another.

Well, in the past few months, she just out of the blue really said something every encouraging to me when I needed it. She didn't know I needed it, but it was the right thing at the right moment. And so we've talked a little more and a little more. Recently she invited me to join the young adult group at her church and we talked a little about it. But I've really grown to admire her. She's so funny and we have a very similar sense of humor, she's beautiful and has a huge heart and loves God. I don't want to go to the young adult thing just to get to know her better, though I admit I've considered it.
Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:22 pm

How cute! I hope things develop between you two. I think you should go to the YAG... but focus on getting to know others there and building friendships and studying the Bible, and not so much on this girl. Take things slow. That way if things don't work out, you didn't lose a potential SO, but you gained new friendships.
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:08 pm

Nice goin Saucy. Best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:12 pm

I've been thinking about texting Haley. I was going to talk to her when she got back, but was busy then forgot I was going to do it.
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:37 am

Yes, I got a crush on Friday. Im so glad it is here.
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:31 pm

I have a crush on Saturday because it will be a really good weather and I have two lakes to choose from. Smile yay! Smile
Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:16 am

Yeah, I have a crush too
Back to top Go down
Paulie079
Paulie079

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:28 am

PinkSweetart wrote:
Yeah, I have a crush too

Spill, Pinky!
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:14 am

Paulie079 wrote:
PinkSweetart wrote:
Yeah, I have a crush too

Spill, Pinky!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In deed, who is this lucky feller? :PIs it the boy from Pokemon Pinkychu? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:33 am

No crushes, I could never imagine crushing someone. Big Eye 
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:25 am

Apricity wrote:
No crushes, I could never imagine crushing someone. Big Eye 

That's only cause you have never met me.

Everyone wants to crush me after meeting me.... a bolder, a car, bulldozer, steamroller. They dont much care, just as long as I am crushed. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:43 pm

I still have the same crush I mentioned earlier. Though we haven't seen each other in a while. Razz

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:17 pm

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
I still have the same crush I mentioned earlier. Though we haven't seen each other in a while. Razz

Spoiler:

and I was just about ask "Who was it" lol.
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:17 pm

PinkSweetart wrote:
Yeah, I have a crush too

lol as toro said don't troll us and Spill.
Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:22 pm

Nah, I'm being serious. . . Maybe ;P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Crush on Anyone?   Do you have a Crush on Anyone? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have a Crush on Anyone?
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChristianConnection :: Fellowship :: Fun Topics-
Jump to: