ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.

Go down 
+17
Ninzae
Guy Incognito
TX_CO_Matt
Paulie079
PinkSweetart
Hadassah
Apricity
Jess9450
anewhope
Amber.ly
Miss Spaulding
wannaberocker
Spunkn
Strider1002
Toro
Dandelions in the Rain
Ethnog
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.    Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:00 am

Is such a sweetheart! She brings such a wholesomeness to our small fellowship that I personally love very dearly. I'm glad you're here, Joy!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.    Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:27 am

I really enjoy reading her posts and I like how she isn't afraid to speak her mind!

(thank you for your kind words, you are too sweet! Embarassed  Hug)
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.    Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:26 am

Gosh I don't really know ya very well. But I will say Welcome to the forum and I hope to get to know ya better. God Bless and have a wonderful day.
Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.    Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:01 pm

Wannabe is a cool kind of dude. He's smart and funny, and I bet your bottom dollar that he plays guitar 1,000x better than I can. lol
Back to top Go down
Hadassah

Hadassah

PostSubject: Re: Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.    Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:11 pm

She's such a sweetie, hence her name! Glad to see her here and look forward to chatting more. Smile
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.    Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:32 pm

Her devotion to her kids (AKA Things Razz) is inspiring.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.    Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:03 am

Some of your posts are quite funny and chuckle-worthy. I'm happy you're posting on CC! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.    Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:11 am

Makes me smile a lot!
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.    Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:38 am

She's such a kind, sweet person; I really am glad to be able to read her posts again! Hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.    Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:42 am

is such a sweet person. She's one of my favorite people on here.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.    Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:12 am

Maaaatt! You're a cool dude. I've always enjoyed your fellowship. Cool 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.    Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:15 am

Sweet lady who is always there for me. afro 
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.    Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:23 am

Anthony is much stronger then he believes and I hope that one day he will see himself in such a way!
Also, he is extremely forgiving and kind hearted even when he faces challenges.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.    Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:25 am

Wow. That got me chocked up a bit. Thank you for the kind words! You're a sweetheart whom I've always admired and even kinda looked up to
Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.    Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:10 am

Saucy you're such a great guy, and you're turning into an even greater guy with each passing day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.    Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:12 pm

Aww thanks Pinky. you've always been a great friend and you're very sweet and loyal. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hadassah

Hadassah

PostSubject: Re: Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.    Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:09 pm

Someone who sticks to his guns, who recognises his flaws and instead of cowering behind them owns up to them and plows through life. A passion for God that is truly something special and can be a loyal friend when he wants to.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.    Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:50 am

I don't know her as well as some on here, but what I do know I love! I seriously enjoy having you on here, Hadassah! You're kind, and you always seem so bright and sunny. I love that.
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.    Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:54 am

I'm very glad I have gotten to know Sharon better over these recent months.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.    Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:55 am

I admire the work he does with kids.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.    Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:42 am

He's just so...so.....Strider-ish. Cool Superman 
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.    Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:58 am

She is Sharon Smile 
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.    Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:15 am

Strider1002 wrote:
She is Sharon Smile 

Sharon \sh(a)-ron\ as a girl's name is pronounced SHARE-en. It is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Sharon is "a fertile plain". Biblical place name: refers to flat land at the foot of Mount Carmel. The Song of Solomon describes the beloved Schulamite woman as a flower of Sharon.

Yes. That is me. Cool 
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.    Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:23 am

Oh you!
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.    Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:18 pm

my facebook friend. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.    Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say something positive or uplifting to the poster above.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next