ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Valentine's Day all you lovebirds

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Paulie079
Paulie079

Happy Valentine's Day all you lovebirds  Empty
PostSubject: Happy Valentine's Day all you lovebirds    Happy Valentine's Day all you lovebirds  EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 10:45 am

Use this as a place to share about your general thoughts regarding Valentine's Day, how your day today went, etc. And I will try not to judge you if you are cynical, if you promise not to judge me for actually liking the holiday  Relaxed 

But what can I say, people? I just love love.

Last edited by Paulie079 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day all you lovebirds    Happy Valentine's Day all you lovebirds  EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:30 am

I don't know why people would "Not" like valentines day. Its fun and I don't see anything wrong with it.

I know people get all "Well you shouldn't have to have one day to express your love an appreciation for someone". But, truth is that even if you share your love and admiration for your loved ones. You can still use the day as a way to do something special for them.

Anyways, Happy Valentines day Everyone.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day all you lovebirds    Happy Valentine's Day all you lovebirds  EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 3:05 pm

Happy Valentines Day everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day all you lovebirds    Happy Valentine's Day all you lovebirds  EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:23 pm

My V-day went pretty well. Did housework and some crochet work during the day, then went to work at night. Thankfully I had a good crew with me, so we had fun anyways. I even got some gummy bears from a co-worker. ^_^
Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day all you lovebirds    Happy Valentine's Day all you lovebirds  EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 3:39 pm

Can I share my story even if it was months ago?

It was very hectic because I was not scheduled to work and then I was, then I wasn't then at the last minute I had to go into work anyway. I worked until close. Until finally I got out and I was able to go to a lite showing of a war movie with my BF who dressed up so nicely for the date and impressed me so much. Then afterwards we decided to try our luck at Olive Garden for a late dinner. We got there 30 minutes before they closed! The food was pretty good, I was just happy to be with the BF. Then when I thought the night was over and my BF dropped me off at my apartment, he surprises me with a LOZ t-shirt. Maybe it's not romantic to y'all but it was to me! Especially since it's one that supposedly isn't sold very often ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day all you lovebirds    Happy Valentine's Day all you lovebirds  Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Valentine's Day all you lovebirds
Page 1 of 1