ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does anyone have Xbox live?

Go down 
+3
Dandelions in the Rain
Thunder Peel
Strider1002
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Does anyone have Xbox live? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone have Xbox live?   Does anyone have Xbox live? EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:00 pm

anyone?
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Xbox live?   Does anyone have Xbox live? EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:45 pm

I'd like to have it. I'd like to have an Xbox too...
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Thunder Peel

Thunder Peel

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Xbox live?   Does anyone have Xbox live? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 12:03 am

No, but I do have PSN. If anyone's in the mood for some Uncharted co-op I'm your mantis!
Back to top Go down
http://lunarboulevard.blogspot.com/
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Xbox live?   Does anyone have Xbox live? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:44 am

I'm not sure. Very Happy My siblings used to, but I think it expired maybe. I don't really know how it works though. Do you have to have a subscription to be able to play with friends online? Or does it work different?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Thunder Peel

Thunder Peel

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Xbox live?   Does anyone have Xbox live? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 2:16 am

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
I'm not sure. :DMy siblings used to, but I think it expired maybe. I don't really know how it works though. Do you have to have a subscription to be able to play with friends online? Or does it work different?
You have to have a paid subscription to use XBOX Live. If they haven't used it in a while then it probably expired. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://lunarboulevard.blogspot.com/
Rayofsun

Rayofsun

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Xbox live?   Does anyone have Xbox live? EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 2:34 pm

I think my sister does... but I don't, sorry.
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Xbox live?   Does anyone have Xbox live? EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:05 pm

Is anyone gonna get the Playstation 4?
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Xbox live?   Does anyone have Xbox live? EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:19 pm

I have Xbox Live, I really only use it to watch Netflix. If I can do that on a silver membership, I'm not renewing my subscription.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Xbox live?   Does anyone have Xbox live? EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:22 pm

My sister has xbox live. Smile Do you have it Raiyuu?
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Xbox live?   Does anyone have Xbox live? EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:32 pm

wannaberocker wrote:
Any time soon, no.

I will wait til they work the bugs out.

I NEVER buy launch electronics.

I can't play Xbox because of the controller. The playstation controller is more "natural" to me. So eventually, I will have a PS4, just not for a year or so.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Xbox live?   Does anyone have Xbox live? EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:17 pm

Toro wrote:
wannaberocker wrote:
Any time soon, no.

I will wait til they work the bugs out.

I NEVER buy launch electronics.

I can't play Xbox because of the controller. The playstation controller is more "natural" to me. So eventually, I will have a PS4, just not for a year or so.
I prefer the playstation controller too. But I played through a game almost all the way on Xbox and it wasn't too bad. I got used to it. I always die in Halo (the most recent one) though… once I played with my brother online and I was dead most of the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Xbox live?   Does anyone have Xbox live? EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:42 pm

I have Live, but not an Xbox. Now that Xbox One and PS4 are out, thinking about either a 360 or 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Xbox live?   Does anyone have Xbox live? EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 8:44 pm

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
My sister has xbox live. Smile Do you have it Raiyuu?
I do but I left my Xbox in Baltimore so my mom could watch netflix. When I go back I'm going to grab it since my mom has netfix on her dvd player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Xbox live?   Does anyone have Xbox live? EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 8:52 pm

wannaberocker wrote:
My brother has the PS4. I'm not a huge PS fan but I would LOVE to have it for the new Kingdom Hearts game!! Very Happy

So no most likely for me. I'd get the Wii U first anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Xbox live?   Does anyone have Xbox live? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:37 am

Ooh there's a new Kingdom Hearts game? Very Happy I still haven't finished the first and second one yet.. I really need to. Very Happy I have them both for PS2. It's quite fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Xbox live?   Does anyone have Xbox live? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:33 pm

Sauceman wrote:
I have Live, but not an Xbox. Now that Xbox One and PS4 are out, thinking about either a 360 or 3.  
I've thought about buying a new Xbox 360, mine is getting old. I'll probably wait until I can no longer buy new games for my 360 before I decide on an Xbox One of PS4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have Xbox live?   Does anyone have Xbox live? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have Xbox live?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChristianConnection :: Fellowship :: Entertainment-
Jump to: