ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would we do??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

What would we do??   Empty
PostSubject: What would we do??    What would we do??   EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:10 pm

If we had a CC meet up in your town, what would we do? Where would you take us??
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What would we do??    What would we do??   EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 8:50 pm

There's basically nothing to do in Sanford. Sooo...yeah. Neutral 
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: What would we do??    What would we do??   EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 8:53 pm

We'd just stand around and kick rocks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What would we do??    What would we do??   EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Pretty much.

It's not the boonies at all. And yet...it's just one of those places where there's really nothing to do besides go to the mall. Lol. We'd have to go to Orlando.
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What would we do??    What would we do??   EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:00 pm

Miss Spaulding wrote:
Pretty much.

It's not the boonies at all. And yet...it's just one of those places where there's really nothing to do besides go to the mall. Lol. We'd have to go to Orlando.

there's nothing to do in Orlando.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What would we do??    What would we do??   EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:06 pm

No, not a whole lot, but certainly more than in Sanford.

But then again...it depends on what type of 'fun' you're looking for. If you're a clubber, then Orlando has plenty of those.
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What would we do??    What would we do??   EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:12 pm

I'm going to lead Abilene and Houston.

Abilene
I'd take everyone two stepping at Oplin or Guitar's
feed some giraffes at the zoo
PrimeTime

Back to top Go down
trentlogain

PostSubject: Re: What would we do??    What would we do??   EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:57 pm

it would be a "don't forget to entertain srangers, cause some have done so to angels unaware." event

hmm. i would take whoever is *gulp* gullible enough on my own personal tennessee valley expedition. we would trace the mountain sides of chattanooga until our vehicle broke down. we would be on the outskirts of any real populace. a real rural area..our automobile would stop running on the stretch of a road with fields on each side. after making sure noone on our tour had AAA, we'd pray in our help. (this is a Christian meet, right?)

all of a sudden an old long cadillac would come tearing through one of the fields beside us with two hispanic guys. one of the thoughts some of us would have after it was over with would be were these two guys homosexuals or genuine angels? anyway, that's for the trip and can't be discussed right now.  long story short..whether orchestrated or playing it off the cuff, i'm sure we would have a good time digging the scenes of fall foliage and whatever else i..i mean Godhad planned
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What would we do??    What would we do??   EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 2:40 am

Well... the Tennessee valley part sounds good Razz
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would we do??    What would we do??   Empty

Back to top Go down

What would we do??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChristianConnection :: Fellowship :: Fun Topics-
Jump to: