ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What made your day?

Go down 
+18
mina
Miles
Marycita
Squeakers
Soldier<3
Dandelions in the Rain
PinkSweetart
TX_CO_Matt
Amber.ly
Rayofsun
Ninzae
Ethnog
Spunkn
Jess9450
wannaberocker
Miss Spaulding
Toro
Strider1002
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

What made your day? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:10 am

little_tigress wrote:
Tink wrote:
What made my day is when my 12 year old nephew put a price tag on me for $75 dollars. I asked him if he was sure I'm worth that much and he said, "to me, you are."  $75 is a lot of money for a 12 year old.  It almost made me tear up.

thas just cute! Smile

Thanks. He's fairly adorable.
Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:40 pm

Waking up from a good dream by an awesome text ^_^
Back to top Go down
sampa

sampa

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:58 pm

My mom and stepdad just closed on a new house today. After 32 years they are downsizing 75% and suzie, their chihuaha likes the place.
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:00 pm

Steak and potatos dinner. Doesn't get too much better than that most of the time as far as food for me.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:01 pm

I may sound like a dork here, but I cleaned the inside of my car today and I feel good when things are clean Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
sampa

sampa

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:16 pm

Not at all Strider, its quite natural as your mind feels less cluttered also.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:16 pm

This morning a stranger smiled at me and said good morning. I didn't expect that. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
anewhope

anewhope

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:53 pm

So far, my day has been made by making pizza for lunch, after being tortured at the dentist this morning Sad.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:55 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
I may sound like a dork here, but I cleaned the inside of my car today and I feel good when things are clean Smile

No, not at all. Toro loves his car to be clean. Inside and out.... even under the hood. Nod 

anewhope wrote:
So far, my day has been made by making pizza for lunch, after being tortured at the dentist this morning Sad.

Awwwwww poor Banananana cant even eat a bananananana. Hug

What made your day? - Page 4 129069908512667709

They tell me I brush to hard..... but... Suspect the first thing they do to me when I sit down is pretend they are Captin Hooks Mini Me and take a metal hook to my teeth and scrape my teeth..... Smash 
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:26 pm

My day was made by catching the FedEX person..... they have eluded me for the past 2 days, today was the final attempt...... try and escape my watchful eye will ye..... not for long muh friend, not for long.

What made your day? - Page 4 HA1D14046
Back to top Go down
sampa

sampa

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:14 pm

Coming home from San ANtonio and my stepdad and his foster brother (originally foster brothers in TExas) happened to be visiting my moms new house when I arrived home today. Was able to share Texas life with them and bring up my uncles spirits since he had to get part of his leg removed. Hadn't seen him for some time because of busy schedules.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:43 pm

Soup. And cream soda.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:52 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
Soup. And cream soda.
Big Eye
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:48 am

Music, and a call from family.
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:16 am

PinkSweetart wrote:
God has made my day. I'm just so blessed and giddy right now. I need to learn, however, to praise him even when I'm in pain and having a bad day.

But today... Today is SUCH a good day. I'm really happy!
Praise GOD! Smile

Squeakers wrote:
When Strider came to visit me at my workplace...and at the perfect time, too! I was JUST getting off to go have lunch when he showed up. We spent a half hour outside on a bench, just kinda lightly chatting (while I was stuffing my face, of course). It was great and really lightened my mood for the rest of the day. ^__^
So nice that you two meet again. Smile

Miss Spaulding wrote:
Today shopping with my niece Blythe. Geez, I just love her. She's seriously like my little sis and best friend. cat 
I feel the same with my 3 nieces. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:17 pm

When church service was over today, my pastor called me to the front and told everyone about my job and people were cheering and clapping and he asked if a bunch of guys would come up and had me sit down and they put hands on me and prayed over me and my new job and asked for financial blessing and safe travels, etc. It was amazing! My mom's in the back doing what moms do...cry. LOL
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:19 pm

Very cool Saucy

My dad and another lady shared their testimonies in place of the sermon today since the pastor is on vacation, was neat to hear both of them
Back to top Go down
sampa

sampa

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:15 pm

Good to hear Awesome Sauce:) Spunkin that's good that your dad was speaking

My day was made with a nap, have a weeks worth of sleep to catch up on.

Also yesterday when I got home I went to check my gardens, one of the pumpkins is growing BIG. I asked my landlord if he had any problems watering, as I had said I'd pray before leaving, he said they got 3inches at once. The ground was soaked. He's not a believer and he said he remembered that i said I'd pray so he wouldn't have to do so much work while I was gone.

Last edited by sampa on Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:19 pm

Spending time out of town with friends. Smile
I don't get to hang out with them nearly enough. Smile So I'm thoroughly enjoying this time.
Church was good today; I've been pretty depressed the last few days so lots to think about from the sermon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:42 pm

Aww I'm sorry to hear you've been depressed. Will be praying for you.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Peel

Thunder Peel

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:26 pm

I ate Taco Bell (well, their food, not the whole restaurant). That counts, right?
Back to top Go down
http://lunarboulevard.blogspot.com/
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:33 pm

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
Spending time out of town with friends. Smile
I don't get to hang out with them nearly enough. :)So I'm thoroughly enjoying this time.
Church was good today; I've been pretty depressed the last few days so lots to think about from the sermon.
What was the topic of the sermon? Glad to hear that you're having a good time.
Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:47 am

Getting a text from my crush, eating chocolate cake and not feeling completely guilty about it, having another day without severe back pain.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:46 pm

Music yay!

Miles wrote:

What was the topic of the sermon? Glad to hear that you're having a good time.
discipleship
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:05 am

One of my classmates from Jackson Hole Bible college showed up today at my dad's creation museum. It wasn't suppose to be open today, but an older couple called and asked if they could come visit so he opened it up. They drove by on their way to Colorado and happened to see the giant metal T-rex out front and stopped in for a visit. Dad found out he was my classmate, so he called me and I went down to go see them. They followed us home and ate dinner with us. Was good to talk with him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What made your day?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChristianConnection :: Fellowship :: General Discussion-
Jump to: