ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What made your day?

Go down 
+18
mina
Miles
Marycita
Squeakers
Soldier<3
Dandelions in the Rain
PinkSweetart
TX_CO_Matt
Amber.ly
Rayofsun
Ninzae
Ethnog
Spunkn
Jess9450
wannaberocker
Miss Spaulding
Toro
Strider1002
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayofsun

Rayofsun

What made your day? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Squeakers wrote:
When Strider came to visit me at my workplace...and at the perfect time, too! I was JUST getting off to go have lunch when he showed up. We spent a half hour outside on a bench, just kinda lightly chatting (while I was stuffing my face, of course). It was great and really lightened my mood for the rest of the day. ^__^

This post is just too cool, I can't stop smiling now!
Did you and Strider know each other before this website or CF?
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:48 pm

Smile Finishing just about everything I needed to do on my car. Very Happy

Bleed my clutch so it is working now, the fluid was old as I knew it was, it looked like coffee.

Changed my corner bulbs and wipers out

Changed my IACV so, I think when I get my car inspected and I am no longer ducking johnny law. (even though I already have a ticket) I will be making a driving video since my car should be back in shape for enjoyable drives again instead of.... my recent drives in the old girl of.... I dont wanna drive it, to many issues for it to be enjoyable. Very Happy

I just have to swap out the headlight switch (will be a pain, but I think Ill do that tomorrow.) before I take it for inspection.
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:30 pm

Squeakers wrote:
When Strider came to visit me at my workplace...and at the perfect time, too! I was JUST getting off to go have lunch when he showed up. We spent a half hour outside on a bench, just kinda lightly chatting (while I was stuffing my face, of course). It was great and really lightened my mood for the rest of the day. ^__^

that's really cool that you guys live near each other.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:33 pm

Squeakers wrote:

Smile He better have given you a hug for me.

And you had better have given him a handshake from me Sput!
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:00 am

Packing.. : )
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:29 pm

It's raining!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Marycita

Marycita

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:49 pm

Being able to post here. ^_^

That and a lovely Sunday with my husband Smile
Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:46 pm

talking with a dear friend of mine after a long absence Big Eye 
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:31 am

I just found out one of my old friends from my church back home, that became of the leaders in the youth group after my "group" left got baptized while at camp.
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:54 pm

Miss Spaulding wrote:
Squeakers wrote:

Cheer! What a sweet surprise. Since y'all are so close to each other, y'all should be my first CFers (err...CCers? Lol) to meet. I'll get to meet you both at the same time. Razz 

YES, PLZ. Flash ... Yahoo 

Rayofsun wrote:
This post is just too cool, I can't stop smiling now!
Did you and Strider know each other before this website or CF?

Daha! ^__^
Nah, we met on CF and then found out we lived close to each other. Figured, 'hey, since we're so darn close, why not meet and stuff?' Tada! Very Happy

wannaberocker wrote:
that's really cool that you guys live near each other.

Toro wrote:
Smile He better have given you a hug for me.

And you had better have given him a handshake from me Sput!

@ Wannabe: I know, right? I always wanted a CFer friend that lived pretty close to me...now I gots one. Razz

@ Toro: Well, I did give him a hug...but we didn't handshake. >.> ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:59 pm

Dan Mangan made my heart happy today.
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:00 pm

Free breakfast and beautiful weather.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:03 pm

My dad drove me to turn in a job application right as soon as he got home from work. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:29 pm

I just found out there is a blog about me and my car..... Big Eye I must be an inspiration to someone.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:42 pm

Toro wrote:
I just found out there is a blog about me and my car..... :bigeye:I must be an inspiration to someone.

It wasn't me Razz

I would like to read it, though.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
mina

mina

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:38 pm

The royal baby being born!
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:18 am

Strider1002 wrote:
Toro wrote:
I just found out there is a blog about me and my car..... :bigeye:I must be an inspiration to someone.

It wasn't me Razz

I would like to read it, though.

Me too if I find it I will share. I was told about it because I have been less frequent on a car enthusiast board.

I showed up again a few days ago and they said "Hey someone climbed out from under their rock" then I was told "You had no way of knowing this since you havent been active lately but I just finished a blog about you and your car "
Back to top Go down
Amber.ly

Amber.ly

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:14 am

Seeing all the old posters and marrieds posting is making my day. I forgot how much I missed y'all! And the feeling of interacting on a board where you like the majority of the people posting High Five 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:19 am

Being invited and approved to join this forum. Smile
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:00 pm

Replacing that stupid switch...... Now I can drive at night without being hassled by the man.

5.0s be trippin when you aint got no rear lights and stuff foo. Dey jus seez me rollin in my '88 'cura and they be hatin.
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:48 pm

No traffic coming home.
Everyone decided to take Friday off!
They should decide to do that everyday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:51 pm

What made my day is when my 12 year old nephew put a price tag on me for $75 dollars. I asked him if he was sure I'm worth that much and he said, "to me, you are." $75 is a lot of money for a 12 year old. It almost made me tear up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:53 pm

When I had my tea. Seriously. It brought me to life and calmed my nerves.

Its a beautiful beautiful thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:53 pm

Tink wrote:
What made my day is when my 12 year old nephew put a price tag on me for $75 dollars. I asked him if he was sure I'm worth that much and he said, "to me, you are."  $75 is a lot of money for a 12 year old.  It almost made me tear up.

thas just cute! Smile
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:01 am

Sleeping in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What made your day?   What made your day? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What made your day?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChristianConnection :: Fellowship :: General Discussion-
Jump to: