ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+17
Bristecom
Ninzae
Toro
PinkSweetart
Apricity
Miles
Jess9450
Paulie079
Thunder Peel
wannaberocker
Squeakers
Hadassah
Dandelions in the Rain
Strider1002
TX_CO_Matt
Spunkn
Miss Spaulding
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider1002

Strider1002

What's on your mind? - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:25 pm

Awesome Sauce wrote:
Trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my evening.  Even watching this football game doesn't sound that fun.  
Hmm, if only there were some kind of... creative hobby that you could spend your time on. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:26 pm

Are you teasing me?? Razz hahaha. I have NEVER teased you Sharon.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:27 pm

Lies.
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:21 pm

On my mind:

~~ I did something very out-of-the-ordinary yesterday...I put on some rhubarb-coloured lip shimmer.
Me: I did it, Ma...I put on some lipsticky stuff! Gosh, I feel like a girl! XD
Mother: Well, that's because you ARE a girl.... Suspect
Me: Rolling Eyes... Razz
Mother: ...does it hurt?
Me: Mmmm...I'll let you know in the very near future...right now, I'm trying not to lick my lips.
Mother: Very Happy

~~ I have a bad habit of leaving something behind at work so that I need to go back in to get it. One of the cashiers noticed this and said to Mother "Yeah, she's always so quick to leave the store...but then she comes right back again! Very Happy"
Perfect example: today I went in to get a few things and get my check. I got the groceries...but not my check. Doh! 

~~ I got back from orchestra not too long ago...we've got some pretty good songs this time around. I ain't gonna play the 'Themes from Harry Potter', but I do admit, it sounds pretty cool. Also the group got a Christmas song early (I don't do Christmas songs either), but I got real excited when I hear it was a song that was done by Trans-Siberian Orchestra. My group played it beautifully, even though they all sight-read it (meaning that was THE first time they ever saw it).
This is the song:

Now my group is nothing but strings...so just imagine this being played by only violins, violas, cellos, and a cello acting as bass. GOR-GEOUS. I love you

~~ I got my schedule for this coming week...and I'm gettin' 40hrs! Not bad for someone who's part-time. Very Happy
...although I guess it helps that this is during one of our biggest sales of the year. It's going to be CRAZY. AND...I'm getting a lot of early morning shifts...so I'm assuming that I would most likely be on either cutting/boxing cheese duty or sandwich making.

~~ Oh, oh! One more thing about my strings group...one of the members' husband recorded us during the spring concert. I finally got the CD! I'm so excited to listen to it!
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:24 pm

Sooo... when's the concert, Squeaks?
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:37 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
Sooo... when's the concert, Squeaks?
Mmmm...I think Nov. 14th? Either that or the 21st.

I'm actually thinkin' of inviting a few co-workers to my concert. Dunno if they'll be able to make it, but that invite'll be out there for them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:41 pm

Cool. "Christmas Eve/Sarajevo" is my December ringtone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:34 am

Extra tired tonight. Good night, peeps!
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:44 am

Goodnight! cat 
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:59 am

And good morning Relaxed 
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:19 am

Squeakers wrote:
I seem to have developed a mild obsession for vintage keys.
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I WANT THEM ALL. FlashIn love
Those are cute. I really have a fancy for old vintage books, although I only own a few, but I think they look very nice, and I especially love the English in many. I do like some other vintage things quite a bit as well. Very Happy
Miss Spaulding wrote:

Feeling pressured and rushed is the absolute worst. If there is anything that will instantly put me in a sour mood, it's being rushed or pressured. ...You should definitely take music lessons when you're done! cat That's something I wish I could do right now. I plan to in the future though.
Yeah, I can relate! If you did ever take music lessons in the future, what type would you be interested in doing? Smile

Awesome Sauce wrote:
I'm home safely!  Thanks to Joy for wishing me a safe trip.  Otherwise I would've been doomed!  DOOMED!!! :shock: 
Why? Did something happen on your trip? Smile

Strider1002 wrote:
And good morning Relaxed 
Good Morning Strider! ! Hi! 
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:40 am

Nah I was just teasing ya Razz
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:44 am

Ha, okay! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:15 am

I'm wondering how the ladybugs got into my room yesterday. There were like seven of them buzzing around. Ladybugs don't bother me too much, so I let them be until it was bedtime. Then I scooped them into a cup and let them go outside. I looked for all of them and didn't see anymore, but once the lights went out, four more suddenly turned up haha. Now they're gone, so hopefully they were just passing through.
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:47 pm

Shouldn't have gone to bed at 1am last night......

Urrrrrgg.......rhglhglhghlg....zombie mode.

It was kind of funny though, 10 college guys all watching a "chick flick", A Walk to Remember. Good movie though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:50 pm

My friends Steve, Kevin and I did that once.  We were having a guy's evening and went to the store.  We bought some wine and grabbed a movie. I forgot what it was, but it didn't click until we were in the car that we got a chick flick and wine hahaha.

Good thing I don't drink :shock: 

Last edited by Awesome Sauce on Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:52 pm

Spunkn wrote:

It was kind of funny though, 10 college guys all watching a "chick flick", A Walk to Remember.  Good movie though.  
Hahahah. The best post for today. I hope you enjoyed it! : ) I cried even more when I read the book.

My fave line ever is...
“You have to promise you won't fall in love with me.” So cheesy. Lol
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:00 pm

Ninzae wrote:
Spunkn wrote:

It was kind of funny though, 10 college guys all watching a "chick flick", A Walk to Remember.  Good movie though.  
Hahahah. The best post for today. I hope you enjoyed it! : ) I cried even more when I read the book.

My fave line ever is...
“You have to promise you won't fall in love with me.”  So cheesy. Lol
Yeah I had seen it before, it's just been a long time. It was just extremely funny to watch these guys who act all macho the rest of the time, get all emotional and start singing, and making comments like "awwww" and "that's so cute!" during the movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:04 pm

I got my driver's licence in the mail today and it is such a hideous picture Disappointed 
I think I'll keep my Maryland permit to show as my ID. I wouldn't even show that picture to my closest friends. Unbelievable 

Why didn't the lady tell me to take another photo?!?!?!?!?!?! Run cry Why?!?!?!?! Unbelievable 
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:06 pm

Hahahah. Did some of you guys really say "awww" and "that's cute"? Oh my.. Lol

So what's the next movie?
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:13 pm

Ninzae wrote:
Hahahah. Did some of you guys really say "awww" and "that's cute"? Oh my.. Lol

So what's the next movie?
They were singing during the part where she's on stage in the play and during some of the other songs.

I don't know what the next movie is. The previous movie was Now You See Me, which wasn't bad. But the movies before that were Les Miserables and Nacho Libre, so I bailed on those two. Not really my cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:14 pm

Spunkn wrote:
 It was just extremely funny to watch these guys who act all macho  
That's the problem with the macho "act" its nothing but an act.

Everyone wants to play with fluffy kittens.

Manliness means nothing when kittehs are involved.

If I had to choose between my "man card" and kittehs, Id be petting a kitteh in a heartbeat. Big Eye 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:19 pm

RaiyuuDarling wrote:
I got my driver's licence in the mail today and it is such a hideous picture Disappointed 
I think I'll keep my Maryland permit to show as my ID. I wouldn't even show that picture to my closest friends. Unbelievable 

Why didn't the lady tell me to take another photo?!?!?!?!?!?! Run cry Why?!?!?!?! Unbelievable 
Soooo...can we see?? :face: 
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:42 pm

RaiyuuDarling wrote:

Hug Lol. I hate my driver's license pic too. Doh! Razz But then again, I hate all pics of me that I did not take myself.

But yeah, those people hardly wait until you're ready! It's ridiculous. You come out looking all...:shock: ...in the pic. Oi.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Hungry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next