ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+17
Bristecom
Ninzae
Toro
PinkSweetart
Apricity
Miles
Jess9450
Paulie079
Thunder Peel
wannaberocker
Squeakers
Hadassah
Dandelions in the Rain
Strider1002
TX_CO_Matt
Spunkn
Miss Spaulding
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

What's on your mind? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:56 pm

Why does every science class have to have a lesson about the scientific method, and if necessary basic genetics? If I had a dollar for every time I've had a lesson about either one, I'd be able to pay tuition with that money.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:29 pm

Out of morbid curiosity I went to look at the wreckage that is CF............ Suspect

Wide Eye 

*spray painting "RMS Titanic" on the door of the singles section*

Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:55 pm

They should just destroy the Singles section and start over.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:22 pm

Toro wrote:
Out of morbid curiosity I went to look at the wreckage that is CF............ Suspect

Wide Eye 

Yeeeaaahhh...I browsed around for a minutes in Singles yesterday. O_o ...We ain't missin' much.
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:24 pm

Yeah. Those blueberry muffins I was making yesterday (Or the day before? Can't remember) never got made, sooo I'm making them now. Each batch I make is always a tad different than the last...not sure what I'm going to get this time. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:25 pm

So... the muffins were a lie? :shock: 
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:30 pm

Yes. ...Yes, they were.

*hangs head in shame*

Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:37 pm

Oh well, you're making them now. Or so you say Suspicious 
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:52 pm

Had another ticked off customer last night...seems she grew a little too impatient...we were up to number 17 when a woman who was 14 suddenly came up and explained that she walked off to get a few things while she waited. Well...the ticked off lady was 18 and got sooo mad when Subtle Sociopath helped out the #14 lady. I was just about to call out #18, but the lady threw her ticket in one of the baskets and said something about being next and then hurried off.

Oh boy....

Besides work stuff, I'm also thinking about orchestra. I start on the 26th! SO excited! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:56 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
Toro wrote:

Wide Eye

Strider1002 wrote:
It was fun while it lasted. At least we have CattyChristians and this place.

Thanks, Jess. Smile 

Miss Spaulding wrote:
Yeah. Those blueberry muffins I was making yesterday (Or the day before? Can't remember) never got made, sooo I'm making them now. Each batch I make is always a tad different than the last...not sure what I'm going to get this time. Lol.
It's the little things that keep life interesting.

Speaking of which, blueberry muffins remind me of Saturday morning breakfast when I was a kid. My dad would make the omelet, and my mom would make the muffins. Sometimes, when I head back to NC after visiting, my mom tucks a few muffins into a bag for me to eat on the drive home.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:57 pm

Miss Spaulding wrote:
Strider1002 wrote:
So... the muffins were a lie? :shock: 
Miss Spaulding wrote:
Yes. ...Yes, they were.

*hangs head in shame*

I even gave you a rep yesterday for saying you were making them. No fair!!! Razz

Btw I really want to make some too. ^_^ I've only made them from a mix though and I'm not sure if we have one or not.

Squeakers wrote:

Besides work stuff, I'm also thinking about orchestra. I start on the 26th! SO excited! Very Happy
:cheers: Orchestra yay! Smile I started practice on Tuesday. It's good being back.

I can't believe it's almost September already. :o How did that happen?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:19 pm

Squeakers wrote:
Oh boy....

What's on your mind? - Page 3 Tumblr_mngtkiOIOf1s2tavlo1_500

...And I'm sorry about the ticked off costumer. :-/

Last edited by Miss Spaulding on Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:22 pm

Miles wrote:

It's the little things that keep life interesting.

Speaking of which, blueberry muffins remind me of Saturday morning breakfast when I was a kid. My dad would make the omelet, and my mom would make the muffins. Sometimes, when I head back to NC after visiting, my mom tucks a few muffins into a bag for me to eat on the drive home.
Love it! ...Blueberry muffins are so good and comforting. I'll be out dogsitting for a week starting tomorrow, so I'll be taking a few with me in a bag. Cool 

I even gave you a rep yesterday for saying you were making them. No fair!!! Razz

Btw I really want to make some too. ^_^ I've only made them from a mix though and I'm not sure if we have one or not.

Lol! So it was YOU who repped me. ...I dislike the mysteriousness of not knowing who the 'repper' is when you receive that tiny boost of awesome reputation. 'Tis aggravating.

But yes. Blueberry muffins are fantastic. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:38 pm

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
Squeakers wrote:

:cheers: Orchestra yay! :)I started practice on Tuesday. It's good being back.

I can't believe it's almost September already. :oHow did that happen?
Yay orchestra peeps! :cheers:

I know, right? I can't believe how fast this year has gone. O.o

Miss Spaulding wrote:
Squeakers wrote:
Oh boy....

What's on your mind? - Page 3 Tumblr_mngtkiOIOf1s2tavlo1_500

...And I'm sorry about the ticked off costumer. :-/

Daha! Love the gif! Razz 

Ah, well...some are just like that. I have to deal with it as best I can. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jess9450
Admin
Jess9450

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:46 pm

Miles wrote:
Strider1002 wrote:
Toro wrote:

Wide Eye

Strider1002 wrote:
It was fun while it lasted. At least we have CattyChristians and this place.

Thanks, Jess. Smile 
You are most certainly welcome, my good sir. I'm reminded of a quote from the movie Robots: "See a need, fill a need!"

Laugh
Back to top Go down
https://cconnect.forumotion.com
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:32 pm

What's on your mind? - Page 3 Fry-see-what-you-did-there
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:05 am

Miss Spaulding wrote:

Yeeeaaahhh...I browsed around for a minutes in Singles yesterday. O_o ...We ain't missin' much.
The threads read like an uncensored Jerry Springer episode....

You got everything from raging sex talk to satanists........ I am incredibly hard to offend, while I wasn't offended and shocked.... it seems 90% of the subject matter now is stuff I wouldn't expect to see on a site named "Christian Forums"

Oh if Jesus were in the Matrix......... some tables would be flipping over there Im sure. Doh!

I think He would also bring Ernest P Worrell with Him since Ernest has "Troll Away"

Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:50 am

People are a lot nicer when they are standing face to face than they are online.

Sometimes I think I should stop all online conversation of any sort casue I get annoyed easily because of them.

ie. This woman at work is extremely nice when im standing face to face and talking to her. But when there are any email conv's going on. She will reply to everyone's post's but not mine.

So that makes me go "Well does she really not like me as a person"? is the whole "Nice" when face to face just an act.

I don't know, its weird.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:45 am

I drank caffeine yesterday.. so I'm still awake. Wide awake.

I should be sleeping but maybe I can get some things done instead.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:28 pm

That I need to pack up. Why did I wait until today?

Also...my aunt will be flying out to Seattle in a couple hours to take an Alaskan cruise. I'm SO jealous.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:34 pm

Miss Spaulding wrote:

Also...my aunt will be flying out to Seattle in a couple hours to take an Alaskan cruise. I'm SO jealous.
Your jealousy is warranted.
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:08 am

My allergies; sometimes I think I will go insane (if I haven't already!). Sigh 

I would like to figure out what is causing my allergies, so then maybe I could avoid what is causing them if I could, but then again, that would cost a lot of money.

Oh well, on the brighter side, I'm done with my homework and it's the weekend! Now I can relax some and get more rest! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:28 am

I know it's not a glamourous job...but I love being a deli worker. I always feel good when I fill out an order. And it's rewarding, too.

Today a woman came by and asked for some ham. I filled it out and was about to give it to her when she asked if she could have a slice of American cheese. I knew instantly what that meant; even though I couldn't see him/her, she must have a child. We always like to give little kids a free piece of cheese...and some actually do look forward to it!
Anyways, I get the slice of cheese and tippy-toe above the counter so I could see who was getting it. It was an adorable chubby little girl, looking bright eyed and sober. The mom took the cheese and held it in front of the little girl. In an instant, a grin spread from ear to ear and a look of pure delight lit up her face. It was amazing and absolutely adorable seeing how happy that girl was for getting a piece of cheese. She gave me a tiny 'Thank you!' and happily started munching away just as her mommy pushed the cart away. I was feeling so warm and fuzzy that I got teary eyed and was grinning for the next 10 minutes.

Seriously...even though this is only a part-time, minimum wage job, I'm very happy with where I'm at right now.
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:35 am

^Aw, that is so cute! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:22 am

My random thought of the evening: "fiddlers are the best". Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next