HomeRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

What's on your mind? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:31 pm

That's good news Paulie!

This is my favorite recent song I've discovered and I like that all the guys have facial hair.. even one guy with a mustache. Toro I think one guy has a shaved head and beard. It works. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:31 pm

Awesome Sauce wrote:
yeah whenever I go without shaving for a few days, I think it's a nice look, but drives me crazy too.  Itches like nothing else.  
Yes, I feel like a flea riddled dog when I go a few days.

Suspect I scratch my face with everything too..... my hands, shoulders, complete strangers.

It;s maddening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:35 pm

Last edited by Awesome Sauce on Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:36 pm

Awesome Sauce wrote:
Hmm.  Are you some random internet person...or my friend??  
Hmm, Suspicious, lol. Razz I was teasing since you said your mom doesn't like it. So you would take my tastes over hers? Razz Even though you only know me through the internet. Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:40 pm

Toro wrote:
Awesome Sauce wrote:
yeah whenever I go without shaving for a few days, I think it's a nice look, but drives me crazy too.  Itches like nothing else.  
Yes, I feel like a flea riddled dog when I go a few days.

Suspect I scratch my face with everything too..... my hands, shoulders, complete strangers.

It;s maddening.
That reminds me of my friend.... she wipes her face on me sometimes.... Wide Eye 
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:42 pm

I would like to know why Toro started shaving his head to begin with. And what his hair looked like in the before time, in the long-long ago.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:02 pm

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:

That reminds me of my friend.... she wipes her face on me sometimes.... Wide Eye
Wow, Suspect I just said that trying to be funny...... I'm not sure what I would do if someone started rubbing their face on me.

Although, I DID know a cute woman back in the day that laid her head on my shoulder the first time I met her and she started purring like a cat and told me I "smelled SOOOO good". It was so weird, I HAD to date her. Laughing  (Yes, I like weird women. They have to be a little off their rocker to want to be with me after all Very Happy)

Strider1002 wrote:
I would like to know why Toro started shaving his head to begin with. And what his hair looked like in the before time, in the long-long ago.
Well,  I started shaving my head for a job.

I had long-ish hair then, (I had long hair before, but I dyed it and bleached it too suddenly that it turned to "dust". So I shaved it and started over.) I had almost had it back to where it was, but.... the job I was going to get, I thought I needed to cut it.

I have a rule with my hair, long hair or no hair.

I waited until I got the job for sure, I waited until the "last minute" to cut it all off. So, the day came. I shaved a strip right down the middle and my phone rang (seconds after I cut the stripe)

It was my friend saying "Hey man, you don't need to shave your head." (He knew my hair rule) I said "Yes, I do." I told him why, he laughed and my hair went bye bye.

I used to only take the clippers to it, but it kept looking bad way to fast so I moved to shaving it with a razor and making it nothing but skin up there.

The last time I had hair, I was just out of the shower so it is tied back. (It was when I was growing it back out, I was 18 I think.I started shaving it in '99 or the beginning of '00)

What's on your mind? - Page 20 Pict0011copy_zps1b9edb35
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:24 pm

Looking at old pictures of me as a pup...... oh young Toro, you had so much to learn as smart as you thought you were..... you were and still are a fool. Doh! 

Although, by grace. You DID live to be this old..... one more proof that God's grace is far stronger than your foolishness and reckless behavior of youth.

And here, you thought you would be dead before you turned 27, by burning out.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:27 pm

Yeah, I think you look better bald. Also, you look kinda like Sean Astin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:30 pm

Oh yeah that's true he does look a bit like Sean Astin. :o

Nice hair Toro. Smile

Why do you have to always have long hair or shaved head?
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:50 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
Yeah, I think you look better bald. Also, you look kinda like Sean Astin Very Happy
So did the ladies, that's the other reason the bald look stuck. Laughing 

Especially when I "cleaned up" and was in a suit or tux.

I was told I looked like everyone from Christian Slater to Kevin Bacon. (I think those women were crazy though) I never heard the Sean Astin thing til now though.

Dandelions in the Rain wrote:
Oh yeah that's true he does look a bit like Sean Astin. :o

Nice hair Toro. Smile

Why do you have to always have long hair or shaved head?
Thanks Laughing  Women always used to ask me "How do you get your hair to look so good?" I always said "Beats me, I simply wash it  twice a day and brush it. No special care at all"

Not sure exactly, I think its cause the "bowl" hair cut just doesnt work for me I would feel to much like a "Beatle" I will NOT part my hair like someone in the '50s and I will NOT slick it back like some "bad boy" of the '50s

Me with my hair longer. I was 16 or 17 I think..... I kept thinking "Picture is being taken, don't look down.... don't get busted looking.... "there" she has eyes, she has eyes, she has eyes..... fight the urge." Hence, the goofy look on my face, I was "concentrating" and staring off in space til the picture was taken. Only way to keep from being told "excuse me, my eyes are up here" Laughing Sorry 

What's on your mind? - Page 20 17m_zps94957efa
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:53 pm

Yes... a struggle all of us guys must face Sorry Who was she?
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:55 pm

Very nice hair, Toro. : )

So, it has been a busy day. I missed my bus home and quite hungry so I decided to eat in a Kebab restaurant near the bus station. I sat close to two SE (south East Asian) men and I can hear them speak in Bahasa. I looked at them and smiled. One of the guys said hello and I greeted them in Bahasa.

One hello and two hours later, we spoke about so many things - our SE culture, the Muslims in SE (both of them are), arranged marriage in Muslim community, engineering (their field) and many others. It was wonderful to be with fellow SE Asians. We ended our night by exchanging business cards which I don't have. Lol. They told me I am always welcome go visit Indonesia and Malaysia.

Two new friends. Life is good. People are a blessing. God is love.
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:58 pm

Wow. She looks like my cousin. Haha
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
What's on your mind? - Page 20 MV5BMTY4NDk5MzkyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjQzOTg5._V1_SY316_CR1,0,214,316_

She was a cool woman. Better looking in person as well. Very Happy

She was signing autographs, I had no clue who she was, but..... that wasn't gonna stop me from saying Hi! 

I met Kathy Ireland, James Woods, Sean Astin (odd you mention him), he was a cool guy. A woman asked him out "for coffee or something" he said "I don't have a problem with that, but you better check with her, I can't do nothin without her say so." *pointed at his wife behind him, as she shakes her head "no"* " and met a bunch of other people.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:08 pm

Ninzae wrote:
Wow. She looks like my cousin. Haha
Wow, I knew you were a lovely woman, but.....

What's on your mind? - Page 20 How-you-doin-o

How you doin Ninzae's cousin?

Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:24 pm

Toro wrote:
Strider1002 wrote:
What's on your mind? - Page 20 MV5BMTY4NDk5MzkyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjQzOTg5._V1_SY316_CR1,0,214,316_

She was a cool woman. Better looking in person as well. Very Happy

She was signing autographs, I had no clue who she was, but..... that wasn't gonna stop me from saying Hi! 

I met Kathy Ireland, James Woods, Sean Astin (odd you mention him), he was a cool guy. A woman asked him out "for coffee or something" he said "I don't have a problem with that, but you better check with her, I can't do nothin without her say so." *pointed at his wife behind him, as she shakes her head "no"* " and met a bunch of other people.
Nice Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:03 pm

Dang it. I caught the tail end of this 'beard/hair' talk. Sigh 
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Miss Spaulding wrote:
Dang it. I caught the tail end of this 'beard/hair' talk. Sigh 
Poor Hippie Sad
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:19 pm

Well. For what it's worth (like it's this unknown fact, lol)...I love beards. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:22 pm

Do you prefer the stubble, haven't shaved in a few days look or the Duck Dynasty look? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:24 pm

I used to like the stubble/5 o'clock shadow look, but now I'm not so much of a fan. I love a full beard. I can't say that I'm way into the DD look exactly, but I do find it cute in its own way.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Full beards are awesome. ^_^

What's on my mind - I love that it's fall and feels like fall. ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Sooo it's 90 degrees there instead of a hundred? LOL
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:40 pm

68 and it's been windy the last few days

Last edited by Dandelions in the Rain on Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next