ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fashion is fade, style is eternal.

Go down 
+10
Rayofsun
Amber.ly
Ninzae
Strider1002
Spunkn
Toro
Miss Spaulding
wannaberocker
PinkSweetart
Ethnog
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ethnog

Ethnog

Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  Empty
PostSubject: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:47 am

What is your style?

Post your outfits, cloths you like, shoes you like, accessories, etc., etc.
Make it fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:41 am

I dress mainly on mood. Sometimes I love my sweats, sometimes I love being girly and wearing dresses, sometimes a t-shirt and jeans. It really depends on the day Smile
Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:51 am

I dress in whatever I feel comfortable in. I don't think I even have a style.

I LOVE jeans. I wish I could wear them more if it weren't for the heat. I also LOVE wearing cowboy boots with some of my dresses. I don't own any, but sky-high heels looks so pretty to me.

I love dresses and I think I need to buy more because I don't have enough. I also love flowy shirts that pull from my body because I haz the flab. And of course, canvas shoes like moccasins and vans are also my fave casual go-to. I need to post pictures of my outfits soon. Razz
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:19 pm

Cowboy boots would look weird if you were in any other city. But I guess if you are in TX you can pull um off lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:32 pm

oh you could get away with cowboy boots easily in Alberta. but then again, this is the TX of Canada Razz
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:49 pm

What I wear varies. It depends on my mood. But I do have a prominent style that stick to...well, it's personality, so there's no 'sticking to it', it just happens. LOL.

Anyway. I'm pretty bohemian.
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:57 pm

little_tigress wrote:
oh you could get away with cowboy boots easily in Alberta. but then again, this is the TX of Canada Razz

Lol do ya guys have a lot of cowboy wannabe's or real cowboys n girls in Alberta?
Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:34 pm

I guess I never stopped to think if it would look weird in other cities because everyone around here wears cowboy boots. In I'm not even in like the really southern part of Texas. Razz
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 pm

wannaberocker wrote:
Cowboy boots would look weird if you were in any other city. But I guess if you are in TX you can pull um off lol.

Bah, I dont even own a pair of cowboy boots, but every time I go out of town I have the urge to buy a pair just cause. Cool 

little_tigress wrote:

Odd how you mention Tx again, you must always think of me or something. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well I am about to change my fashion as I need new clothes anyway. I am trying to wait until I move though. Why add to clothes I would need to box up? I already gotta box up clothes I plan to give away IF I even can. Mostly I have jeans, I think I will expand my wardrobe beyond denim. Cool 
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:07 pm

I got the Banana Republic top for ONLY 8 dollars.

The pants for 14 dollars.

and the shoes, when I splurged big time at those but I got 20 dollars off of them.
I usually end up spending big on shoes like this cause i wear them for years and year, until I can't wear them anymore.

I'll post more of my style later.

Last edited by Ethnog on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:50 pm

Toro wrote:
wannaberocker wrote:

Bah, I dont even own a pair of cowboy boots, but every time I go out of town I have the urge to buy a pair just cause. Cool 

You should buy cowboy boots and a 10 gallon hat.
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:51 pm

PinkSweetart wrote:
I guess I never stopped to think if it would look weird in other cities because everyone around here wears cowboy boots. In I'm not even in like the really southern part of Texas. Razz

It can def work in certain places. But if you showed up in NY City or hollywood with cowboy boots on. It would look a bit out of place.

Nice outfit Ethie.
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:52 am

Thanks, Wannabe!

I also love this outfit!

Its so flirty and PERFECT for a date...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:55 am

wannaberocker wrote:
little_tigress wrote:

Lol do ya guys have a lot of cowboy  wannabe's or real cowboys n girls in Alberta?

Oh we have the real deal here. =)
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:45 am

Ethnog wrote:
Thanks, Wannabe!

I also love this outfit!

Its so flirty and PERFECT for a date...

It is a nice dress. Though I think the skirt should be maybe a tad longer.
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:36 pm

I'm pretty boring most of the time. T-shirt & jeans or T-shirt and shorts.
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:40 pm

This is prob a good place to ask this question.

Have ya guys come across any good Hair styling (cream, muse or gel) that will not damage your hair?

I was using axe products until I realize that it caused my hair to get really dry and damaged.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:43 pm

wannaberocker wrote:

Have ya guys come across any good Hair styling (cream, muse or gel) that will not damage your hair?

I was using axe products until I realize that it caused my hair to get really dry and damaged.

Nah, I don't use any product.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:08 pm

wannaberocker wrote:

Come to me for all your hair care needs.Neutral 

Actually if you like axe maybe use some olive oil in your hair?

I know its supposed to be good for your hair.

Back when I had hair I used Pantine hair muse or whatever, but I never used it very long because I only had my hair short in between shaving and growing it long again. (The muse got dry like hairspray though)

Outside that, I never used any cause when it was long I would just tie it back.

Spunkn wrote:
I'm pretty boring most of the time. T-shirt & jeans or T-shirt and shorts.

Same here, thats why Im thinking of changing it up a bit. Im thinking of getting some "painters" pants. I cant wear shorts outside. (I feel weird) The white of the pants and the fact they are like slacks I believe should make for cooler temps.
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:45 pm

Lol as soon as I saw Toro's name I was like "I am not taking hair advice from Toro" lol.

But, yeah iv heard that about olive oil. Ill test it out.
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:49 pm

wannaberocker wrote:
Lol as soon as I saw Toro's name I was like "I am not taking hair advice from Toro" lol.

Sad Why not? I have ZERO split ends, my hair is NEVER frizzy AND it is VERY shiny. Sput! 
Back to top Go down
wannaberocker

wannaberocker

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:29 am

Which one is you toro?
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:17 am

wannaberocker wrote:

Which one is you toro?

According to everyone I know, this one.

My nickname is Cyrus the virus cause "I look exactly like young John Malkovich"

I also get the nickname "American History X" every rare now and then, because some believe I look like Edward Norton in that movie as well.

Sput!

I keep telling these people, those two only wish they could be as handsome as me. Preach
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:41 pm

wannaberocker wrote:

I dig organic products so I recommend Burt's Bees Natural Hair Gel for Men. I have not used it (for obvious reason lol) but I have read some good reviews.

Toro wrote:
wannaberocker wrote:

:(Why not? I have ZERO split ends, my hair is NEVER frizzy AND it is VERY shiny. Sput! 

Toro, I am so jealous now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:42 pm

Spunkn wrote:
I'm pretty boring most of the time.  T-shirt & jeans or T-shirt and shorts.  

Nothing beats this style. Timeless and Comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fashion is fade, style is eternal.    Fashion is fade, style is eternal.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fashion is fade, style is eternal.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChristianConnection :: Fellowship :: Fun Topics-
Jump to: