ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What was your dream?

Go down 
+15
Paulie079
Toro
Bristecom
Soldier<3
wannaberocker
Thunder Peel
Squeakers
Jess9450
TX_CO_Matt
Hadassah
Miles
Strider1002
Ethnog
Miss Spaulding
Dandelions in the Rain
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

What was your dream? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:27 pm

I had a weird dream. I'd been away from my family for a while and I returned. There were random machines one that would make coffee drinks, a smoothy type maker, and the cupboards full of randomness. Oh also my room was shaped kind of like a triangle and I had a queen sized bed that I was going to put on a loft to save room. Anyway I didn't want to make a coffee drink because I don't like coffee. But on looking at the titles there were several that looked like it was chocolate drinks instead. So I stuck a cup there to have it come from the machine and I was taking a while to stick the packet in the machine. When I finally did I noticed the cup wasn't there anymore an I didn't know how to find more cups. And I felt like my dad was annoyed at me. My dad was making some kind of smoothy and his hands kind of close to the blades in that machine so I told him to be careful. I made my drink and was licking a strainer and at just that moment someone I know (I grew up with her) saw me and gave me a disgusted look. I assumed she wanted to make a drink after me. I made my drink and I noticed that the liquid and the powder in the drink kept separating no matter how much I mixed it. My mom told me it was because of chemicals in the drink. While mixing it and more people being around I put in some kind of wrapper and instantly the ink of the wrapper came off into my drink changing the color of the drink to blue and green. I showed that to my mom then threw it out.
I looked in the cupboard for something else and saw something with scooby doo on it... and I didn't know what it was but I accidentally put it in my mouth and chewed slightly. It was gum and I still had the paper wrapper on.
I was then in the library and a random lady told me about a book she was going to get. I told her that I saw that book and it seemed interesting. Then she told me a compliment about me being kind to others. And she said something about she and her daughter always being sick. Then they left.
I find personalities to be interesting. And I was thinking about how even if people around me were acting a certain way I was still myself.
Since it was my dream. Is it weird that I got a compliment from someone in it? Is that kind of pride?

Last edited by Dandelions in the Rain on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:29 pm

Very Happy good question
Back to top Go down
Paulie079
Paulie079

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:49 pm

^I need to go back and read the whole post at some point, but to answer your question I would not call it pride. Is there pride in your heart? Probably. Is someone complimenting you in your own dream a reflection of that pride? Probably not.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:59 pm

There were a group of people visiting. And I was showing the yard to some of them. There was so much water in the yard that it was like there was two ponds and a river/stream. Lots of mud around. One of my friends had a recent surgery and I was helping her with some tubes that were getting tangled. And helping a friend carry stuff. They came inside. There was laundry everywhere. My best friend told me that she was going to get tacos for everyone.
I started picking up laundry to do laundry.
There were a bunch of guests staying for a few days. And they were gathering laundry too but going to walk down the street to a laundrymat or whatever they are called. One person there was my sister and I guess she was telling me where everyone was going. Miss Spaulding was gathering her laundry.
I felt a little bad because we had a washer and dryer there, and was going to say something. Then my sister and I were going to go find the car. It was parked somewhere and then the time limit ran out, so I moved it somewhere else and it had been there for several days and she told me that that had a limited time zone too. So I said that maybe it had tickets and stuff. She had moved it to park it in the street. But it wasn't there anymore. So she thought it was stolen. She was describing the car to two men who had slightly longer (not long) scruffy hair and maybe more british looking clothes or something. I walked up and they had a notebook and looked very confused at whatever description she gave them. Then one of them asked slowly "what color is it?". So clearly she hadn't given them a very good description. So I told them what color and some other description of the car.
Then back in the house I was talking to Miss Spaulding and she didn't like the bed for some reason so was using a sleeping bag she found. It was a very soft sleeping bag though.

That's all I remember. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:16 pm

I had a strange dream a few days ago:

I was walking in a clothing store, it was closed and minimal lighting.

I was walking down the isles between all the clothes and a demonic baby ghost kept trying to eat my feet. It was making a strange demonic evil turkey sound as it chased after my feet. (It crawled but, it was FAST.) I had to use all my speed and agility just to avoid it by jumping around and swinging my leg over it.

It kept popping out from under clothing racks at random. I would be walking down the isles, hear that sound and a split second later I was "dancing" to save my feet.

Suspect 

Not sure why I kept walking around the store instead of simply busting out the glass and getting out of there. I think I was trying to find someone or something..... so I risked it.

Sadly thats not even that crazy of a dream for me. I think the drugs I took when I was young may have messed me up more than I acknowledge today.  Sad 
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:47 am

I had a dream last night I was dating Kate Upton and we got floor seats to a Lakers game (I hate the LA Lakers, but I'd go to a Laker game if I got floor seats). Turns out, the seats were right next to Jack Nicholson who was a real nice guy that we shared some hot dogs with.
Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 5:27 pm

I've been having a lot of zombie dreams lately. And I don't watch The Walking Dead or anything. lol
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 4:43 pm

The last dream I remember was Saturday.

I fell asleep on lady bulls couch and she was sitting near my feet.

My dream was, I was on a boat. It sank Sad

There were sharks, one of my biggest fears.... I guess she moved and touched my feet at the wrong moment, cause, in my dream I saw something coming up from the water and then BAM it touched my feet. I jumped and accidentally kicked lady bull in the leg. I asked if she was okay. She asked "Yeah. bad dream?"

I guess we shouldnt talk about boats and stuff before I drift off to sleepy time.
Back to top Go down
Squeakers

Squeakers

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 5:10 pm

Last night I dreamt I was at a rodeo...the night before that, I dreamt I knew a lot of martial arts and started beating people up.

They're really not connected in any way, but I thought I'd share. Razz
Back to top Go down
Toro

Toro

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 4:22 pm

Squeakers wrote:
Last night I dreamt I was at a rodeo...the night before that, I dreamt I knew a lot of martial arts and started beating people up.

They're really not connected in any way, but I thought I'd share. Razz

Suspect I think your dream means you just missed your buddy Toro..... I mean after all. Whats at rodeos? Bulls! Razz

What was your dream? - Page 4 H0D893E76
Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:55 pm

I had a ton of dreams last night. About church and my mom and I. We might have been crying about something. Then we were really fascinated with some squirrels which would make sense since we saw some yesterday on our way to the bank. They were so cute. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:28 am

A few days ago I dreamed that I was by an ocean, it was such a deep greenish blue color, the most beautiful I have ever seen and so clear and warm. The sand on the beach was white and it was so warm too. I walked away from the beach and there was a lovely flower garden full of pink flowers (they looked like the begonias I have in a flowerpot). I ended up waking up then, and the dream was gone; back at home and still snowy outside. I must be dreaming stuff like this because I miss summer. I wish I didn't have to wake up sometimes and could keep dreaming. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/01725274439852397673
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:42 pm

Recently I had another dream that I was on a beach by the ocean, it was nice and warm and I walked across this land bridge to an island and the woods on the island were somewhat tropical looking and dark green. There was a stone pathway overgrown with vines and there were logs along the pathway that had sunk into the ground, it was kind of soggy and wet on the island, but very green and beautiful with pools and trees hanging over with vines touching the water. I came out to a point where there was a rock wall and an open area next to a pond. By the rock wall (which was up to my chest about) you could see across the harbor area and I saw a giant city and a strange looking building that was the statue of liberty's head (this wasn't on the island, but I could see it across from the water on the mainland). I don't know where I was, but it was a pleasant and vivid dream. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheDutch101

TheDutch101

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:10 pm

How can you all remember them so well!

I knew my dream the last night must have been interesting because I totally felt like I just stepped out of a dream when my alarm clock woke me up Sad
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:35 pm

TheDutch101 wrote:

I knew my dream the last night must have been interesting because I totally felt like I just stepped out of a dream when my alarm clock woke me up Sad

I don't always remember my dreams, when I do remember them well I'm not sure why. Maybe it has to do with thinking about the dream a bit after waking up.

Aww, that happens to me too sometimes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheDutch101

TheDutch101

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:41 pm

Apricity wrote:
TheDutch101 wrote:

I don't always remember my dreams, when I do remember them well I'm not sure why. Maybe it has to do with thinking about the dream a bit after waking up.

Aww, that happens to me too sometimes. Very Happy

I'd like to remember them as well but it's too difficult.. Maybe writing it out can help.. I don't know.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Saucy

Saucy

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:17 pm

she has all these wild, vivid explorations in her dreams!
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:02 am

TheDutch101 wrote:

I'd like to remember them as well but it's too difficult.. Maybe writing it out can help.. I don't know.. Razz
Writing down might help. Very Happy
Saucy wrote:
she has all these wild, vivid explorations in her dreams!
Yeah, sometimes when I wake up I can't figure out whether I am awake or still sleeping. Razz Maybe dreams are just another dimension or something. Even with memories, some of my memories I am not sure if they are from a real memory from something that actually happened or if it was from a dream, lol. Thinking
Back to top Go down
Saucy

Saucy

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:06 am

people in the other realm are like, "where'd Joy go?"
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:52 am

^That explains a lot. Sad lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheDutch101

TheDutch101

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:09 am

A few days ago I prayed and I sort of asked - if I had a dream that I'd like to know to tell it after I woke up.. And this morning I suddenly remembered parts of it. Very Happy That has not happened very often, so I think that was quite unique for me.

I'll share the bits and snippets here.

One thing I know is that I needed something. But, the box that I had to take it out of, was located on the roof of my house. Plus, I needed some keys to open it. I went to look for the keys and some moments later I went up the roof to open the box. But suddenly I saw a tornado that rose out of the ground and started to roam around. Guess what, I went back into the house, but at least one key fell out of my pockets onto the ground. I did'nt care because I went inside the house to hide under the table. lol

Something else that happened in the dream is that I woke up and looked at the street in front of the house. Normally it's just one straight asphalt road but now there were obstacles built on it (as a method to let people slow down). I did'nt know why that happened. Razz
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 4:38 pm

^Yay! You did remember some, seems like an interesting dream you had there! Very Happy Thanks for sharing! Smile

I have been having very weird dreams again lately. xD
Back to top Go down
Saucy

Saucy

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:01 pm

hahaha. Care to share them? I need more novel material Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Apricity
Apricity

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:05 pm

^lol, if you are writing horror novels lately, then maybe. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:04 pm

The night before last I dreamed about bread and butter. It made me really want some when I woke up.. but we didn't have any bread rolls. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   What was your dream? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What was your dream?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChristianConnection :: Fellowship :: General Discussion-
Jump to: