HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

What was your dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:52 am

All I can recall is a huge but seriously awesome rowing machine and a giant spider.

You would think I had smoked pot before bed...oi.
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:11 pm

Part of my dream that I can remember: I was running through some hills; there was grass on them for the most part. And I ran into a clearing where there were trees around it but none in the center.. then it occurred to me to watch out for lions.. and I saw some in the distance, so I turned back and ran until I noticed there were a lot of houses around. And I was wondering how come with all the houses in the hills there were still so many lions around. And I went to knock on someone's door.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
Soldier<3

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:24 pm

My dream? Several

1. Become a Christian Music Artist (Like Kim walker)
2. Have a known Comic Strip like Calvin and Hobbes.
3. become a veterinarian

Dreams fulfilled

1. I'm a christian music artist in front of my king
2. I make my own comic strips on my blog
3. I take care of my dog so I"m her vet. Razz till I gotta take her to Theee Vet. Razz

hehe ^_^
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:48 pm

kinda random but just before I woke up I dreamed that I changed my profile picture on Facebook to an animaniacs picture (Dot in the right corner and the Brain in the top right corner looking scheming) and the first person to "like" it was ethnog. Then I woke up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bristecom

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:11 pm

Nearly every night, my old best friend is in my dreams. And we're buds just as we always were. For example, in my dream last night (or this morning), we hung out and then met up again the next day at school and he was telling me about this new game on his Game Boy. It was the first day of school so I was kind of lost trying to find my classes but all I really cared about was the school day ending so that I could hang out with him again. It felt totally normal and I was happy. But the reality is, he's been gone for over ten years. I guess my mind will never let him go. He was like a brother to me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:37 pm

I had a dream the Cole Sprouse liked me! ^-^ and he went with me to dinner with my family and they were impressed cause he's rich o.O
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:03 pm

Hehe That's so cute Raiyuu ^_^ Razz
Back to top Go down
Toro

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:35 pm

I had a dream I was the Energizer bunny. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:29 am

I dreamed that the Pirates were on the cusp of 100 wins. That won't come true, though Neutral 
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:11 am

Trying to protect children and others from giant tidal waves in Mexico. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:45 pm

I had a dream that I was on this school bus going somewhere with my brother and some other ppl I knew (I can't recall who they were but in the dream I knew) and we were passing by my former middle school where I saw a bunch of my high school and some of my middle school classmates. I wanted to stay on the bus as the bus pulled over to greet these people but once I saw my brother and another friend get out to converse with them I got out too to talk to my best friend from high school. We stayed there for a while until my brother and the other person that was on the bus got back on the bus and pulled off without me. I tried chasing the bus until the end of the block but after I realized that I couldn't catch up with the bus I turned back to talk more with my friends but they were gone. More specifically I knew they left because they didn't want to be around me anymore. There was a dog left on that block and a few strangers conversing with one another that were willing to help me because they noticed how confused I was, pacing up and down the block trying to find my friend. I knew he lived on that particular block but which house I could not remember because I have grown unfimilar with the place.

I asked the strangers. "Do you know which house Craig lives in?" And they happily pointed me to his home. I reluctantly knocked on the door, and went inside. I knew I really didn't want to go but felt as though I had no choice because I had no other place to go and this was the best decision for me.

I went inside. I remember the colors and layout so vividly. Craig's mom (who's not really his mom in real life but a childhood friend of mine) was making supper. She had spinach on the stove and Craig had just grabbed a some on his plate with nothing else. Just spinach on the side. I reluctantly took a plate and waited for Charolette (his mom in the dream) to scoope some on my plate (or to move over so I can get some, which was my preference anyway). I don't recall eating it but I did look around to see that they really didn't want me there. I remembering looking at Charolette thinking to myself "Oh Charolette, how I loved you in my childhood." Then ended up praying "Father I beg of You, get me out of here if You are real." After realizing that I was sitting there feeling sorry for myself, I left the house and went on my way to do who knows what. I just remember hoping that where ever I was heading to it would be something much better.

And that was my dream. I'll write more later if I can.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:37 pm

I had a dream that I was talking with Miss Spaulding in person about photography and she was showing me some of the photos she took of family members. She had special paper to print the pictures on that would make the photos look more ancient.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:03 am

Weird. Obama was in my dream last night. I was using a computer that he needed for some reason. So he had his secret service goons advance on me threateningly. Later I convinced some girls to become Republicans... I don't remember how, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:45 pm

Dude! I had a dream that Obama and Michelle were trying to kill me a few nights ago. Lol xD
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:58 pm

So many political dreams. Very Happy

I can't remember my dream very well.
I was in a resort town (in the winter) where a lot of rich people would go.. and there was an area of the highway that was next to a lake and above it some icy cliffs. There was a lot of traffic driving on the road (all convertible type cars) and every few seconds tons and tons of ice would fall off the cliff and onto the road.. some cars just keep trying to plow through, and many of them slid into the water bringing other cars with them (it wasn't deep water). So then there were a lot of people swimming in the cold water.. and someone commented that if you were from California that the water would be too cold for the Californians.

That was just a snapshot of my dream. It was very long and epic.. lots of things happening and places to see. I remember going into a store and buying candy while my mom was there. And it was in a city, in a downtown area where there were tons of tourists.
PG13 part:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:32 pm

Sounds like fun Dandelions! And aww pooie, my phone won't let me view the PG 13 part Sad
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:38 pm

RaiyuuDarling wrote:
Dude! I had a dream that Obama and Michelle were trying to kill me a few nights ago. Lol xD
Are you sure it was a dream? Razz

Dandy has scary dreams...
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:42 pm

I honestly wasn't scared by my dream though… Razz
The rest of the dream that I don't remember was probably less scary. But then idk. I'm stressed out so that could be a cause of my dreams like that. Razz

Also I want candy.
Back to top Go down
Toro

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:38 am

I had a dream.........I don't remember it though.

I guess its a good thing MLK had a better memory than I.

"I.... HAVE A DREAM.... BUT I FORGOT WHAT IT WAS" Circle Run
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:22 am

Wow I had a crazy dream last night. I was traveling around with Wanda Sykes, who is a lesbian comedienne. Except she was preaching the gospel Thinking 
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:25 pm

RaiyuuDarling wrote:
LOLOLOLOL...!!!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/
Toro

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:18 pm

RaiyuuDarling wrote:
I hate to bring bad news. It's a sad reality.

The bright side is, it's not just you they are aiming to kill. It's the entire country. Razz

Sauceman wrote:
Wow I had a crazy dream last night.  I was traveling around with Wanda Sykes, who is a lesbian comedienne.  Except she was preaching the gospel Thinking
I will never understand her title.... I am STILL waiting for her to make me so much as chuckle and prove she IS a comedian. Suspect 

But, maybe it's just me. I also don't get the whole Seinfeld thing either, the only thing that made me laugh a short time was Kramer, but how many times can you see someone slam a door open like a crazy person before it gets old and you move on?

I never found Jerry to be anything more than annoying with his constant high pitched whine (not funny IMO), but I do give the guy credit. He WAS able to fool a ton of people into believing he was funny, somehow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:06 pm

I had a very strange dream last night. There was a bunch of us having a get-together at a house. My house I reckon. It was a large house, but not a mansion. And suddenly a T-Rex showed up outside and saw there was people in the house, so we started to hide out of sight.

Then...somehow the T-Rex made it into the house Suspect  And we couldn't find it. So I put a plate of hamburger meat on the window, hoping to draw him out. I woke up laughing at myself because I thought it was very strange for a massive T-Rex to be lost in a house where we couldn't find it haha.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:21 am

^ FYI... that whole "he can't see you if you don't move" thing is a bunch of crap. Remember that. I don't want you getting eaten needlessly in any future T-Rex dreams.
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:17 pm

I had a dream the other night my best friend and his fiancee broke up. I then was eating breakfast that morning and thought "that didn't happen, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your dream?   

Back to top Go down

What was your dream?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next