ChristianConnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Fellowship and Fun

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+19
PinkSweetart
Amber.ly
Rayofsun
mina
Ninzae
Ethnog
TX_CO_Matt
Paulie079
Hadassah
Toro
Spunkn
OneHappyCookie
Squeakers
Dandelions in the Rain
Strider1002
wannaberocker
Apricity
Miss Spaulding
Jess9450
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mina

mina

What's on your mind? - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:37 am

Ethnog wrote:
I wasted 10 minutes of my life reading through CF Singles.
I laughed so much. The amount of dumb is so funny.
Well, mods, you get what you allow!
It's not just in the Singles, although that's probably the area that was affected the most by what was going on. That was a long time coming however- it was slowly groomed to be that way. The whole life stages were allowed to get that way. Sad, but like you said; they allowed that.
Back to top Go down
mina

mina

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:38 am

sampa wrote:
What is LSHO????
reading through CF forums, catching up on some post from 3-4 months ago. I'm a bad poster. Thanks Mina for continuing prayers for me. Miles I'd be part of your team building a boat any time on a deserted island. Not sure these will be read, but I should say it before I forget. Night night, a long week ahead.
Sampa, I never stopped praying for you! Hug I hope that things are better.
Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:42 am

There is a crazy person supposedly prowling around campus. Looks like it'll be an interesting semester.

Also, still haven't met my nephew. I hope to meet him soon. It makes me sad that I'll probably be the last ones to meet him. :/ I also miss my sister horribly.

The pills seem to be working but I still have 6 more days to go since my last "back pain episode" so I'm on edge right now and praying to God that these pills are the ticket. Although, this would also mean that kids of my own may not be in my future. But who knows. I still have a few more dr's appointments, and my pelvic ultrasound to go to next month.

And my car is now clean from the inside. Not the best of jobs, but at least Bruno get's some sort of a clean up before the crazy semester begins. I just need to give him a bath from the outside, but it's been raining so I have to wait.

I feel like I have so much on my mind. I actually do have a lot on my mind. so much more than I can type here. I need to start a blog somewhere. I just don't know where. Somewhere where I can just type in everything that I'm going through right now.
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:50 am

A crazy person?!

We have like a whole group of people who just seem off
Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:04 am

Off enough to threaten the whole school? Razz
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:11 am

PinkSweetart wrote:
no, not like that.
Back to top Go down
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:15 am

PinkSweetart wrote:
oh yeah, my school is totally playing your school in football.
Back to top Go down
PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:34 am

TX_CO_Matt wrote:
PinkSweetart wrote:
Haha, really? Over there, or here? My school's football team sucks so bad though. Razz We got a new coach so we'll see if that does some difference this season. lol
Back to top Go down
Thunder Peel

Thunder Peel

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:21 am

It never fails: the earlier I have to get up, the later I decide to go to bed. Brilliant.
Back to top Go down
http://lunarboulevard.blogspot.com/
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:19 am

Thank you guys for the prayers and advices. After I posted here, I decided not to wait until morning and wrote him a very honest response. I wrote that I am not interested in pursuing a dating relationship with him. I also wrote that I value his honesty and boldness in letting me know. Case closed.

Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:38 pm

Sounds good, Ninzae. It's hard to be honest sometimes, but that's usually the best course of action.
Back to top Go down
http://rjbooks.wordpress.com/
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:47 pm

Ninzae wrote:
Thank you guys for the prayers and advices. After I posted here, I decided not to wait until morning and wrote him a very honest response. I wrote that I am not interested in pursuing a dating relationship with him. I also wrote that I value his honesty and boldness in letting me know. Case closed.

The best move, Ninzae. Like Strider said, it is hard to be honest in cases like theses sometimes, and not always for ourselves but because we know it may upset the other person. You did the right thing though and hopefully he'll understand and appreciate your being honest with him.

Hug 
Back to top Go down
http://sharonbaron-greenlikethecolor.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:48 pm

My niece's surgery went well and she's getting out of recovery now. So everyone is relieved Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:50 pm

Awesome Sauce wrote:
My niece's surgery went well and she's getting out of recovery now.  So everyone is relieved Smile

So. Weird. I was just about to go to FB and inquire about her. I'm SO relieved to hear it went well!! Hug I'll still be praying for her recovery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:51 pm

Thanks so much! Hug Yeah baby girl is one tough cookie.

And I called my boss this morning and I will be going out tomorrow more than likely. They're having a hard time finding trainers. So I might have to go out with the semi-drivers, which is fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:52 pm

Alrighty then. Well, I'm off! Cool  (No, not to see the Wizard or anything like that)

Only had a few minutes to stop by.
Back to top Go down
Spunkn

Spunkn

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 4:05 pm

Been agonizing over what decision to make, and made a very late one at that. I've decided to try and go to Moody Bible in Spokane for the fall semester. I'll have to leave probably next Monday. This is gonna be pretty crazy.
Back to top Go down
Hadassah

Hadassah

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 4:10 pm

So I was online today and realised...Thing 1 is going to college next year! Yikes! So I'm already looking at stuff for him to take to his dorm room. I figure if I buy a little here and a little there I won't be so overwhelmed next spring. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 4:14 pm

Awesome Sauce wrote:
My niece's surgery went well and she's getting out of recovery now.  So everyone is relieved Smile
Praise God! Smile

Spunkn wrote:
Been agonizing over what decision to make, and made a very late one at that.  I've decided to try and go to Moody Bible in Spokane for the fall semester.  I'll have to leave probably next Monday.  This is gonna be pretty crazy.  
What an exciting time, Spunkn. Yes, it will be crazy good I am sure! Smile

Hadassah wrote:
So I was online today and realised...Thing 1 is going to college next year! Yikes! So I'm already looking at stuff for him to take to his dorm room. I figure if I buy a little here and a little there I won't be so overwhelmed next spring. Smile
What a wise mother you are. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ninzae

Ninzae

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 4:32 pm

Strider1002 wrote:
Sounds good, Ninzae. It's hard to be honest sometimes, but that's usually the best course of action.
Yes, I agree. To decide was not hard because I know there is nothing for both of us. To tell him about how I feel is the hardest part. I am glad I did not wait until morning to reply. He has not replied yet. I hope he is okey.

Miss Spaulding wrote:
Ninzae wrote:
The best move, Ninzae. Like Strider said, it is hard to be honest in cases like theses sometimes, and not always for ourselves but because we know it may upset the other person. You did the right thing though and hopefully he'll understand and appreciate your being honest with him.

Hug 
Thanks Sharon. I am sure he will understand. He is a gracious person.

I have never dated anyone half hearted. This is also true even when I was not a christian. I do not intend to just "try" it out with him with a great degree of apprehension in my heart.

I can date someone with all the given uncertainties but to date someone with a certainty of lack of feelings or no vision of a future with him is a different ball game.
Back to top Go down
Ethnog

Ethnog

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 4:36 pm

Spunkn wrote:
Been agonizing over what decision to make, and made a very late one at that.  I've decided to try and go to Moody Bible in Spokane for the fall semester.  I'll have to leave probably next Monday.  This is gonna be pretty crazy.  
Late is better then never deciding and going nowhere.
Now you can take a chance and see where it will lead you!

I'm happy for you!
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 4:53 pm

Spunkn wrote:
Don't worry, I decided late to go to grad school, and I turned out okay!

Well, that's up for debate, but still... Suspicious 

Seriously, though, maybe it's better to wait a while. I appreciate education much more in my old age than when I was actually in high school and college. You've had time to mature and you probably understand things better now.
Back to top Go down
Dandelions in the Rain

Dandelions in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:04 pm

Spunkn wrote:
That sounds really exciting. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/jazzflute05
TX_CO_Matt
TX_CO_Matt

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:19 pm

PinkSweetart wrote:
TX_CO_Matt wrote:
PinkSweetart wrote:
Haha, really? Over there, or here? My school's football team sucks so bad though. :PWe got a new coach so we'll see if that does some difference this season. lol
I'm pretty sure you guys are home.
Back to top Go down
Strider1002

Strider1002

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:59 pm

I saw a headline that said "Prince pronounced dead after skiing accident." And I was like, "Oh no!"

But then I realized it was just some actual prince.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next